Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday Check-In


Emerson Fry is killing it with their spring line. 


I ordered myself this dress and I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you see me wearing it... no I am not pregnant, it is just a very full dress that gives me a little extra room for french fries.

Also loving this dress...


But think the length would be unfortunate on me...

And on Monday I got a box full of happy!!



New lamp colors to have and to hold...big love!!!



This is the triple gourd lamp in Egg Blue....can you stand it???
So far it's a good week, and it's March which is almost April which is almost summer!!! 

4 comments :

  1. could you please tell us the company that makes these beautiful lamps? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eenie, they are by Robert Abbey...fabulous gourd lamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lovely post and wonderful style. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
    Up to 85% off! traditional wallpaper and Fabrics is your first top quality home decor, commercial wallcovering, fabric for home, hospital, hotel, office shop! Add the items to your cart! Shop with us 24/7 for all your discount needs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful oversize dresses! This shape gives some free space to your body. It's always so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain