Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

NYC - Housing Works

Just a few quick pictures from my trip to New York. There will be more later, probably more than you even want to see...


But I had to share these great finds from Housing Works.



I could have furnished an entire apartment from this one store!!

 

I tried to get this painting shipped back but because of the size I had to leave it behind...sniff, sniff. It was enormous and painted on a board so it was a challenge but it would have been so happy living in the south.



 And this, good lord, grass cloth covered console table!!!
All the tables were $200 or less.
Sometimes you just need a U-Haul.
Have you ever been to a Housing Works???

I just found their online shop. You can check it out here Housing Works





No comments :

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain