Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Shop Like a Professional

Want to play a game? Come on, it will be fun...
What do all these pictures have in common?







Did you figure it out?
They were all designed using Quadrille Fabrics.

And you know my love for Quadrille...remember this post and this one?
The good folks at New York Designer Fabric Outlet saw my post and shared a little secret with me...they are a fabulous source for designer fabrics and wallpaper opened to the public. Yep, that means anyone can hop on their fab site and order fabrics and wallpapers usually only sold to the trade. They were also nice enough to let me pick out a yard of any fabric I wanted and I have to say it was a tough decision. You have got to check it out here: NYDFO



China Seas: Wildflowers Wallpaper - Custom Raspberry Ice in White


Quadrille Wallpaper: Paradise Background Wallpaper - Custom Pale Powder on Cream

Alan Campbell: Potalla Background - Custom French Blue on White

Alan Campbell: Zig Zag - Jungle Green on Tint

Just a very few examples...go on...check it out and report back and let me know what you bought!!
And another big thanks to NYDFO for sharing their site with us and for the fabric!!
Can't wait to show you what I am going to do with it!!

1 comment :

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. High quality Logo Design

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain