Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Reward Offered

Do you like this fabric?

Me too. I really love all the shades of blue.



While I was busy working/entertaining myself by searching Ebay I found a yard of this for sale and thought it would be a fun addition to my bedroom. 



And you know the old story of the girl and her Ebay...I bid, I won, I waited. 
I was getting a little antsy so I decided to track the package. There is good news and bad news. The good news? The mailman delivered my package. The bad news? He did not deliver it to me. No one seems to know which house my lovely fabric went to....

So if you live in Wilmington and got an unexpected delivery on Saturday e-mail me. I am willing to pay a reward no questions asked.
siskotte@ec.rr.com

3 comments :

  1. Aw, that stinks! Hopefully it will turn up. I love that fabric too and just pinned the last bedroom photo because it very much resembles the colors in my daughter's room. Hmm. Wheels are turning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even tell you how many packages have been delivered to neighbor of mine. Most of the time, they eventually make their way to my house but not always and never quickly. My husband has actually chased down the driver one day looking for my birthday boots. The tracking said it had just been delivered but it was still on the truck. DRIVES ME NUTS! I hope you get your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I swear one of my neighbors is walking around in A LOT of clothes I have ordered from JCrew. Not kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain