Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Faux Furry

Try and guess what I bought on my trip to Chicago?



STREET STYLE LEOPARD PRINT COATS FASHION WEEK INSPIRATION VERSATILE PIECE FOR ANY WARDROBE COLLARLESS COAT JACKET  BLACK TOP CROPPED BLACK PANTS PATENT BLACK LOAFERS SQUARE OVERSIZED SUNGLASSES CAROLINES MODE STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE




Oh, good guess! I have been looking for a leopard faux fur jacket for years. I really wanted a vintage coat but that is like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn..probably not going to happen.So when I walked into Topshop and saw this...

**Faux Fur Animal Print Coat - Brown


I knew I had to have it!! It was the only one in my size and I only had to wait in line 15 minutes to try it on so I knew it was meant to be. 
I am so excited and can't wait to wear it. 
Don't you think it will go with everything? 
Little black dress, jeans and a t...the options are endless. 
I know it is not for everyone...but it is perfect for me.
What about you?
Faux Fur Coat Here

pics here, here, here, here



1 comment :

  1. It's so cute. I had a faux leopard coat in college. Too bad I gave it away. xo

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain