Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Clothing as Entertainment

Had to share this video that Mary Duke posted yesterday....
So clever...


And of course like a good monkey I had to try it myself. 
It really works except those sleeves on her shirt must be freakishly long, while she was wrapping and fluffing I had two small sleeves and lots of cuff...


So I decided to get creative and make my own design. I took the ends and put a rubber band around them to make a bow/flower.


It almost looks like a real skirt, don't you think?


Would I wear it in public? Probably not but trying all the different styles did bring me a good 10-20 minutes of entertainment.
Bill? Not so impressed and if you see him in a blue and white striped shirt that is a little wrinkled..well, now you know why.
Want to try it? Hit up your husband's or boyfriend's closet or get your own over-sized shirt here or here

1 comment :

  1. ha ha ha. I suspect you have to be extra thin to rock that, and you are so you look super cute. And i like your bow.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain