Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Calling All 6's

I've been looking for the perfect riding boot for ages. 

Last week I did find the best pair of boots ever on Ebay. These were change your life, make your shoe dreams come true boots. So I did what any good shopper would do...I bid on them. And won. The excitement, the joy....I couldn't believe my good fortune. Until they arrived. While even more perfect in person they were sadly too small. I tried to make them work but I really do need my toes. 


 They are the real deal vintage Frye boots. 
Perfectly broken in. 


The boots say size 7 but are really more like a size 6 or 6 1/2.
10 1/2 inches from toe to heel.


So, so good!!
Interested? 
$75 plus $15 shipping
Email me: siskotte@ec.rr.com



Right now I would wear them with a white dress: here


Army green oversized jacket + lace dress + riding boots. Perfection

As you move into fall you could add an army jacket: here & here and they are on sale!!

SOLD and off to a good home!!!

Let me know if you have any questions: siskotte@ec.rr.com
And don't forget the Way Way Allen Pop-Up shop at Furbish.

O.K. Ready, set, shop! 




5 comments :

  1. I wish! huge feet here. I did spring for a pair of Frye's last Fall and I lived in them! donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooooo.... So sorry for your loss! As you have noticed my Frye's are 10 years old and I practically sleep in em! Hmmm... are toes really THAT important? Tough call...
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting another wonderful party!
    I hope you had a great weekend!
    DIY Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I am a 6. Let me measure my boots. I bought those exact same boot a few years ago and could not get my foot in the (around the bend) But once they were in they fit. I returned them. Let me check my current boots length wise to see if these might work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a 6-6.5...hmm, let me check my frye's too!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain