Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Wrap It Up

Don't you think half the fun of gift giving is the wrapping?



This wrapping paper just makes me happy!! 



I found it at Homegoods and they had all kinds of crazy good designs.
 I may go back...I may need more...

Yellow Dot Takeout Boxes, Set of 4

And speaking of cute wrapping I am loving these Chinese take out boxes...
The little itty bitty one is so cute!!!


Blue Moon Dot Takeout Boxes, Set of 4


I have a fun gift idea that goes well with these boxes, I'll share later but if you want to pick some up you can find them at World Market.

That's all for now, hope you had a good week.
I can't believe it is already Friday!!!


1 comment :

  1. Sissy I bought some of that paper, though it was a different design, but it's STONE paper, and I think it feels so weird I could only wrap one gift with it. It looked good tho.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain